We use Mail Chimp to create campaigns.
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense,
every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
Ten Good Tips for Email Marketing
- test again and again: subject, formatting and timing
- use short sentences
- in text sentences avoid: the, a, click here, or ‘recipients name’
- Don’t use capitals or words like: guarantee, free, happy, win, sex, happy
- use dedicated email software
- If you can get a pro to wrote the content
- Remember your from line gets the message opened, your subject line gets it deleted
- Re contact non -respondents who don’t open the message i.e. turn on email receipts that the message has been opened if you can
- personalise if you can, and repeat the message or offers in the text
- ask for subscriptions in the navigation bar on the homepage and all through your site